Best Liposuction Surgeon in Gurgaon
Liposuction Surgical Procedure
- Liposuction is a surgical procedure to remove unwanted excess fat from the body. It leads to improvement in the body contour. Liposuction surgery sculpts your body, eliminating unwanted pockets of exercise and diet-resistant fat from any area of the body like the tummy or abdomen, sides, flanks, buttocks, hips, love handles, saddlebags, thighs, calves, ankles, breasts (including male breasts), back, arms, neck and face.
- Liposuction is often combined with other procedures to create a desired shape and is one of the safest and most popular cosmetic procedures. Dr Shilpi bhadani delivers one of the best Liposuction in Gurgaon, Delhi and NCR.
- It is also considered surgery for weight loss although Scientifically it cannot be placed under weight loss surgery but it does lead to significant weight loss. Dr. Shilpi Bhadani and most plastic Surgeons across the world believe that Liposuction is surgery for Body shaping rather than weight loss.
- Liposuction surgery removes areas of unwanted fat with a tube and a vacuum device. Liposuction techniques, including tumescent or super-wet, typically are performed after targeted fat cells are infused with a saline solution containing a local anesthetic and adrenaline to decrease blood loss.
- Benefits of tumescent liposuction technique include increased safety, easier fat removal, as well as diminished postoperative discomfort. This also reduces post-operative bruising and swelling. The most common locations for liposuction are the abdomen, sides or flanks, buttocks, hips, thighs, knees, calves, chin, cheeks, neck, upper arms and rarely the ankles.
- The duration of the procedure usually depends on the number of areas and the amount to be liposuctioned as it may entail changing the positions of the patient intra-operatively.
- Patient safety is our highest priority during Liposuction at SB Aesthetics on Golf Course Road in Gurgaon. Dr. Shilpi Bhadani is an expert Plastic Surgeon in treating multiple areas in one session.
General anesthesia can be used or intravenous sedation and local anesthesia are used for limited areas.
- A compression garment is immediately put on depending on the area that has been liposuctioned. This also helps in reducing pain and blood loss. This Body garment should be worn at all times for the 4 weeks following the surgery.
- The patients are encouraged to walk the same day and start doing their normal physical activities as soon as possible.
- There is no limitation on walking or physical activity unless a certain condition requires limitation of activity.
- This is usually a daycare procedure and patients may leave the hospital on the same day of the surgery. However, liposuction done for weight loss is usually high volume liposuction and more monitoring is required so it may be advisable for the patient to stay in the hospital for the night.
Possible Side Effects
- Temporary bruising, swelling, numbness, soreness or burning sensations.
- Liposuction done at the hanbds of a trained Plastic and Cosmetic surgeon the possibilty of risks and complications are minimised to a miniscule. However there may be Infection, asymmetry, rippling or looseness of the skin, pigmentation changes (hypo/hyper), injury to the skin, fluid retention and/or excessive loss of blood and fluids.
- The patient is up and about the same day if the number of areas treated and the amount of fat removed is less. Going back to routine activities occurs in two to three days time. The bruising takes about 10-14 days to settle. The compression garment will have to be worn for 4-6 weeks.
- The result of liposuction is a better body shapeand enhanced body image. The effect is permanent and must be augmented with appropriate diet and consistent exercise.
- It is a great procedure to get rid of exercise-resistant fat which has stopped responding to weight control measures.
- The Plastic Surgery Clinic is one of the Best Hospitals for Liposuction in Gurgaon and has internationally trained surgeons.
- For prices Call at +918130134693.
- Dr. Shilpi Bhadani is extensively trained in National and international centres of highest repute for Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery. She is considered one of the best surgeons for Liposuction in Gurgaon. Dr. Shilpi Bhadani is also available for liposuction surgery at Paras Hospital, Gurgaon.
- To get a quick insight into the procedure you can watch Dr. Shilpi Bhadani’s You tube Video on Liposuction at The Plastic Surgery Clinic in Gurgaon.
For the best Liposuction in Gurgaon consult Dr. Shilpi Bhadani
- For appointments with Dr. Shilpi please call +918130134693
- Email at: email@example.com
- All aesthetics needs of the patients are met under one roof at SB Aesthetics led by Dr. Shilpi Bhadani (Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon in Gurgaon). She has an extensive range of surgical and non-surgical medical therapies for skin aesthetics.